White Label SEO & SEM Support for Agencies & SEM Firms
Helping Agencies Coach Teams and Increase Client Implementation
Let our team step in and learn your client needs, while conforming to your agency voice and delivery schedule to support SEO and SEM strategy, campaigns, and reporting.
Web Traffic Advisors’ Chris Boggs consults and provides white label SEO and SEM implementation for agency clients, including specialized education for executives, directors, and other decisions makers.
By developing custom work and actually listening to what you want for your client and website, we earn the trust of I.T./Dev/Technical teams as effectively as Marketing, Communications, PR, and Brand owners. This allows for growing in a non-threatening environment designed to make everyone feel like an important part of the team.
In the past 7 years since forming, WTA has helped:
- Grow large agencies by retaining clients across a number of industries (Listed in more detail under the consulting Services)
- Coach smaller agencies starting to get into bigger enterprise level engagements by training subject matter experts as well as project & client managers, sharing years of hands-on experience
- Complement client partners and executives, on behalf of agencies as an outside contractor/implementation consultant
- Train User Experience and Design teams to work in conjunction with developers to create search engine friendly Web sites
- Plan and grow agency and client teams to more efficiently execute strategy and implementation across digital media channels
Chris has worked with well over 100 Web properties since 2000, and truly understands the importance of “client-first” mentality. Often, agencies are stuck explaining that at least a portion of the strategies developed were never executed. It is our goal to increase implementation, adoption of search and integration-friendly campaigns and designs, and overall client satisfaction, in order to help agencies and clients continue to grow together.