Update from Chris Boggs
I will rarely write to this blog during 2015, but will promise to provide updates and links to content I am publishing elsewhere. So far this year has been relatively light writing due to a focus on client content, but I have published a few articles.
- Momentology is a newer blog from LinkDex which covers digital topics. I have provided a review for Editor Danny Goodwin’s article covering new and noteworthy marketing tactics in the Retail sector in 2014. I also provided input to their piece”SEO Trends 2015: 45 experts on the Future of Search.”
- Also, I wrote for Bas at State of Digital about SEO becoming a 4-letter word for small business owners.
- I will be speaking in the Miami area on April 9 at the Startup Marketing Conference
- I will also be attending i-com.org in Spain in Late April, for the i-com Global Summit, dealing with Measurement, Big Data, and Marketing Topics
- Lastly for now, please check out the Podcast I co-host at webmasterradio.fm (also available on iTunes and iHeartRadio) called SEO Rockstars, if you want to get into some of the nitty-gritty topics related to ranking in search engines.